Front of House
· Set up showroom for the day, this includes opening of showroom before the day commences, switching on lights, TV’s, aircon, music and ensuring the showroom is in perfect condition.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately to Sales, Workshop or Management staff. For Management meetings, ensure boardroom is available and booked, clean and well presented.
· Maintain employee and department directories and keep record of all walk-ins.
· Notify relevant company personnel of visitor arrivals.
· Maintain the lounge, boardroom and configuration room and ensure both are always clean and well presented.
· Manage security and telecommunications system.
· Maintain the boardroom meeting bookings by documenting each meeting as and when requested.
· Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries and keeping record of the incoming calls.
· Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
· Ordering and issuing of stationery for the dealership.
· Recording daily transactions (incoming invoices, bank deposits, EFT bank slips) in banking spreadsheet and forwarding to accounts department.
· Support sales team with any requests for assistance e.g. calendar bookings, test-drives, gifts etc.
Cleaning, Health and Safety
· Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains security by following procedures, keeping panic button and ensuring visitors sign visitor logbook.
· Undertaking daily staff temperatures and completing register appropriately.
· Ordering of the staff uniforms as and when requested.
· New employee introduction to the other employees.
· Liaising with the suppliers and service providers e.g. IT, Xerox, Broll etc
· Making sure the cleaning company attends to the client vehicles coming for workshop purposes.
· Making sure the vehicle going out by the delivery bay is clean and ready for sales to handover to the new owner.
· Organising the client gifts for new vehicles.
· Weekly stock take on consumables and merchandise.
· Filling of invoices, stock take sheets and delivery notes.
Vehicle Loan Forms for Insurance
· Receiving and checking of loan forms from Sales & Workshop.
· Making sure correct documents are attached to the loan form.
· Emailing of Loan forms to Insurance and completion of the original.
· Ensuring the checklist is signed on return of the vehicle back from loan.
· Adding the loaned vehicle details to the vehicle data sheet.
Marketing / CRM Duties
· Reviewing new daily Salesforce leads.
· Assigning / sending of leads to DP every morning.
· Creation of weekly reports showing leads and enquiries for Dealer Principal.
· Be the CRM champion for the business - making sure sales team captures all details 100% correctly and updating current details where there are blank spaces.
· Assist marketing team in running annual campaign to update listings on the database.
· Maintaining client details, updating changes as and when required.
· Running database queries and extracting of customer details for Marketing as and when required.
· Invoicing of merchandise when sold.
· Invoicing out of consumables as utilised e.g. takeaway cups, coffee, stirrers and lids.
· Invoicing out of vehicle gifts.
· Invoicing out of staff merchandise.
· Evaluation and stock take downloads weekly on merchandise and consumables.
· Sending SMSs as and when requested.
Take full responsibility for merchandise for the business which includes but is not limited to:
· Placing orders for new merchandise.
· Visual display of merchandise in store.
· Stock-keeping of merchandise.
· Collaborating with marketing on merchandise promotions and identifying opportunities to up-sell merchandise.
· Ensuring all merchandise display elements are in-line with global brand guidelines.
Assist marketing team with marketing activities, such as:
· Media test drives.
· Event set-up/management, hosting, RSVP and general co-ordination.
· Customer liaison/gifting.
· Identify and encourage brand partnership and collaboration with similar like-minded brands.
· Reporting on campaigns that creates leads through salesforce.
· Social media listening as and when needed.
· Assisting the Maserati Club with marketing support in collaboration with marketing manager.
For more information got to: